SPECIAL DEAL***SolarSystem 1100 Commercial LED Grow Lights with Controller – FREE SHIPPING****
SolarSystem 1100 Commercial LED Grow Lights with Controller – FREE SHIPPING****
1 – SolarSystem 1100 Commercial LED Grow Light
- Advances LED Grow Light System
- Replaces a 1000W HPS with 40% Less Energy
- Fully Programmable Spectrum Control
- Higher Yields and Better Quality
- Perfect for Propagation, Veg or Bloom
- Never Needs Bulbs – Easy to install
- Perfect for small or large scale grows
The SolarSystem features the latest generation high efficiency LEDs as well as the most versatile control system on the market. This system is perfect for a single light in a tent or several hundred lights in a large commercial operation.
|POWER CONSUMPTION||0-800 W|
|LIGHT OUTPUT- PPF||1284|
|AUTO VOLTAGE||90-277 VAC|
|MAXIMUM CURRENT||6.6A @ 120V
3.3A @ 240V
|HEAT OUTPUT- BTU||2550|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||0-107 F|
|DIMENSIONS||18″ X 18″ X 4″|
|COVERAGE AREA- BLOOM||5 X 5|
|COVERAGE AREA- VEG||UP TO 8 X 8|
|LED LIFETIME RATING||50,000+|
|CERTIFICATIONS||UL & CE|
|DIMMING||3 CHANNEL 0-100%|
|CORD LENGTH||6 FEET|
|CERTIFICATIONS||UL & CE|
1 – SolarSystem Controller
- The SolarSystem controller works with all SolarSystem lights including the 1100, 550, 275 and Far Red series. It can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. The controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar. Now it is possible to program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.Take control of your grow operation!
Solar System Controller Features:
- Touch screen digital controller
- Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates
Basic Spectrum Control Settings for Flowering Plants
What follows are some basic Spectrum mixes for various growth stages for flowering plants. These Spectrum mixes have been determined from 8 years’ experience with our professional grower network, and are supported by various university studies
Growth Stage Week No. RED WHITE BLUE
Vegetative Varies 50 99 99
Pre-Flower 1 & 2* 74 99 99
Flower 3 to 6* 99 99 60
Ripen (finish) 7 to 8* 60 99 99
In general: Blue promotes leaf and root growth and is essential in Veg.
Red promotes Stem, fruit and flower and so tends make plants stretch in Vegetative growth, but is key to high yields in fruit or flowering plants.
NOTE: These spectrum changes assume that you are using enough power (~8sq ft canopy / SS550) to have the headroom necessary to allow for dimming while preserving minimum power requirements for commercial yield/quality.
* Weeks are based on an 8-week Flower cycle. Visit the CLW website for more advanced information on using Spectrum control to optimize your results
- The SolarSystem lights can be operated manually or programmed for digital on/off, dimming, and independent spectrum control using the Controller.
- Please DO NOT operate the unit without reading ALL the Information contained in this SolarSystem Users Guide and the corresponding SolarSystem Product Manual carefully.
- The touch screen of the SolarSystem controller is made of a thin glass sheet, and it is very fragile – a small crack or break will make the entire touch screen unusable. Don’t drop or roughly handle the controller. When pressing on the touchscreen, you should be able to use the tip of your fingers. DO NOT press HARD on the screen. It WILL crack and this is NOT COVERED by manufactory Warranty.
- Technical Questions? Please contact us via email: email@example.com
*Free shipping for the purchase of this product anywhere in Canada only except Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut*