Evolution RO1000 – 1000 GPD RO System
- Additional information
Achieve the highest flow rates from THE MOST EFFICENT RO SYSTEM ON THE PLANET!
Capable of producing more than 1000GDP or 42 gallons per hour of pure water
Remove 95%+ of all Parts Per Million from your tap water
SAVE MORE WATER by running a 2:1 waste to product water raito, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
Includes custom KDF/Catalytic carbon filter for reduction of chlorine, iron, sulfur and heavy metals.
Standard 2:1 pre-plumbed
Optional 1:1 ratio included
Highest Flow Rates and the MOST EFFICENT SYSTEM IN THE INDUSTRY!
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.69 Gallons Per Minute
- Average Gallons Per Day: 1000 GPD or 42 gallons per hour
- Uses Line Pressure (>60 psi). Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi.
- Average TDS Rejection: 95%
- RO System Height: 9.55 inches
- RO System Length: 20.03 inches
- RO System Depth: 10.56 inches
- RO Membrane Height x Depth (The Evolution uses 2 Membranes): 18.75 inches x 3.16 inches
- Waste to Purified Water Ratio: 2:1 or 1:1
|Dimensions||55.88 × 30.48 × 30.48 cm|